List of Game ModesEdit
- Do not trickle out of the spawn areas. Unless match time is about to expire, wait for other players to revive and go in as a group when attacking Control Zones, grabbing Retrieval Cores, and reentering play in Collector.
- Do not overextend. Getting too far away from your team usually ends with you back in the respawn queue.
- Be careful around opposing squad units. Even if the opposing player does not actively target with them, they will fire upon anything in range, and can easily eliminate Gravcycles.
- Try and pull units away from players not paying attention. Eliminate their units in difficult to reach areas and maximize their death cooldown.
- Pick up your fallen units! While they will eventually auto-revive, you can greatly reduce their downtime by getting in close and picking them up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.